Red House in 2004 - Picture 012

012.jpg - 22Kb

View from Farm Cottage Roof - 4
Looking south east over the manege towards the Old Orchard and Mary's Field. The tall trees in the distance are remnants from the Deer Park which was once part of Red House but was sold in 1916 when the estate was broken up.

Previous / Thumbnail Group