4th October 2006
This instrument was made by Fosters and Allen of Hull and its style suggests a date of about 1850. This would coincide with the extensive restoration of the Chapel that took place at that time. In July this year the organ was given a major overhaul to cure some problems caused by old age (namely wheezing and breathlessness). This was made possible by a kind donation by the Evans family.