Red House in 2002 - Picture 008
The Old Bungalow
This is the old headmster's house which more recently was used as staff accommodation, classrooms and then storage. It was constructed during a 1930's building strike which was quite aparent from its leaky roof and subsidence in one corner. Seen here before work began, it was completely refurbished in 2002 (including new roof and better foundations) to provide accommodation for the Riding Holidays.