Red House in 1922 - Picture 011

011.jpg - 23Kb

The Chapel Museum.
In the 1920's hymn books were stored here. Later a museum was set up showing various objects either found in the grounds of Red House or brought from abroad by pupils. It has been suggested that the panelling on the wall probably came from the Main Building during its restoration in the 19th century.

Previous / Thumbnail Group / Next